Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

zl20144

Thread starter #1
IGN: zl20144
Reason being Banned: Auto fishing
Guilty: yes
I really wasn't careful about the rules, thought auto-fishing wasn't against the rules, now I realized my mistake and deleted the mod after double checking the rules in the discord server. Please forgive me and unban my account, here is the screenshot of the mods folder. I love this server a lot and I will follow the rules and fish with my own skills(which is actually better than the mod).

Attachments

why is that? fishing isn't that op, all it gives u is some money, armor, and some spawners every once and awhile. i don't understand why we can't auto fish. because we are allowed to build auto fishing FARMS so why can't we use auto fishing to make simpler?

why is that? fishing isn't that op, all it gives u is some money, armor, and some spawners every once and awhile. i don't understand why we can't auto fish. because we are allowed to build auto fishing FARMS so why can't we use auto fishing to make simpler?
fishing is pretty op. u get armor, spawners, crates, etc. it gives an unfair advantage to people that cannot afk for a long time while others can earn rewards for hours straight.