Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

TriforceGaming Staff Application (updated 10 times)

Tri

Thread starter #1
IGN: Gazorian

Why do you want to be staff?

I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. On my side on discord, I block people if they are swearing or anything bad like that.

What is your age?
I’m currently 13.

Whats your discord name? (ex: name#0000)
Triforce#8540

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? (Please list names, not ips)
Yes, I have my own server. Though it is not public yet. I'm still working on some bugs and errors.

Name a weakness and strength you have!

WEAKNESS:
My biggest weakness is hackers. Dealing with them is hard for me. In the past I have gotten killed with like 2 hits and sometimes 1. Plus I’m not on all of the time because I also have real life things to do (ex: school). It might change if I was hired to be staff I might be on more often. I’m only really available during around 4pm MST.

STRENGTH
My strength would be kindness. Being kind to others may make them to be kind. It can also change the person’s day and sometimes life! I don’t ever swear. I am getting better at commands and building from the minecraft community!

Thank you so much for reading my application! It means quite a bit to me. (I did change my IGN recently.)

Last edited:

Tri

Thread starter #7
Does anyone know how long does it take to know if your accepted or denied? For most server its 2 weeks, anyway I would love to get more feed back for my staff application.

You said you own your own server. I think you should talk more about that and even include skills you’ve learned through that process

Tri

Thread starter #13
I can’t tell if I’m writing my application right or not. Kinda feels like I’m failing on this. :(:(

Last edited:

Tri

Thread starter #14
Can I have some feedback on this please? I don't know if this is good enough.

Tri

Thread starter #17
I will be changing my IGN again here on April because after a few days of having this name doesn't really suit me.

Tri

Thread starter #18
I'm very sad that I haven't really got a lot of feedback. :cry::cry::cry: Can anyone give me positive feedback please? I don't know if I'm not doing so great.

i really do like your application, thought i would suggest some changes so you have a higher chance of becoming staff. ( mind you, these are just suggestions, not ones you like have to follow)
1.) it would be better if you mention WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE STAFF and NAME A WEAKNESS AND STRENGTH YOU HAVE's answers in point form. this saves time and it is also much easier for staff to read your answer.

2.) you really need more attention on the points i mention in point 1. as those are the very main sections of the staff application and they require a lot of detail. i would suggest your write atleast 6-8 lines if you are writing in a paragraph style and if going for a point by point style, i suggest you write somewhere around 5-8 points.

3.) I am no one to say this, but i feel like you really need to make your application look formal and decent, and not include your emotions in it. the reason for this is because staff members are looked upon very highly by the common, so they must maintain a formal style, which shows that staff are mature people and they only think of the well being of the server.
i will say it again here, in capital, THESE ARE JUST SUGGESTIONS, THEY MIGHT BE WRONG OR CORRECT, THEY HAVE BEEN PUT ACCORDING TO MY POINT OF VIEW, ANYONE WHO DISAGREES PLEASE DO NOT PUT OUT YOUR OWN PERSONAL THOUGHTS WHERE YOU LIKE SCREAM AND SHOUT LIKE YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG OR SOMETHING LIKE GO DIE, YOU ARE A REALLY BAD ADVICE GIVER. (rather put up out reasons normally why my thinking is incorrect or it needs desperate major or minor changes so i can improve as nobody is perfect, which includes me as well)