Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

tosfe's staff application

tosfe

Thread starter #1
IGN: tosfe

Why do you want to be staff? When it comes to helping people, I am truly kind. I don't help people when I have the time
or when I feel like helping others. Instead, I make time to help people, even if I'm working
on something. For me, being staff means exactly this, setting aside what you're doing to
help other people with what they need. I already try my best to fulfill this role, with or without
the special name tag. I am on whenever I can be and have a great desire to help others on the server. Another reason you should pick me is that of my personality, although I am just 13, I try to stay calm and professional at all necessary moments. I always try my best to help anyone that needs it and work hard to get the results for projects that I desire. I don't slack off because I don't feel like doing something, rather I push through the boredom and get the project done. This applies to staff because I know to go through reports can be very tedious, but I will try my best to get them covered before doing something else. Even though I'm new to LegacyMC, I have a lot of experience when it comes to Skyblock, as I've been playing on Skyblock servers for over a year now.

What is your age? 13

Whats your discord name? (ex: name#0000) tosfe#7673

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? (Please list names, not ips) Gray Craft (Popular PE server that shut down 2 years ago) DoggoMC (owned by @Charlie07295), TechGames, (Owned By @uncrackable[ShutDown]) and Voltic Void. (I do not staff on any of the servers anymore)

Name a weakness and strength you have! | Weakness: More than 3 people arguing while being the only staff member online | Strong Point: Making the server safe and fun at the same time! |

tosfe

Thread starter #4
Its a great application, I'd suggest adding a bit more to strengths + weakness'
I can see why you said that. Comparing to other applications that section was much more filled out. Thanks!

I can see why you said that. Comparing to other applications that section was much more filled out. Thanks!
It was more filled out than others, but sometimes more detail is a higher chance of being accepted!
Anyway, Good luck!