Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Jieunro

Thread starter #1
IGN: Jieunro

Why do you want to be staff?

Becoming a staff on a server was 1 thing I wanted most in life. I always played your server. Sadly, my account got deleted because I forgot the password. I got a new account, and when your server opened staff applications, I was so excited. I was practicing for months on what to say. It would be a pleasure. I was online everyday, and I have to be once im a staff.

What is your age?

I am currently 13 years old.

What's your discord name? (ex: name#0000)

My discord tag is JRoGaming#7768

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? (Please list names, not ips)

I was staff for 1 year on Cowdar Prisons. It shut down and I was pretty sad.

Name a weakness and strength you have!

WEAKNESS: Focusing
I have OCD, and I have never been focused in my life. I always tend to be a kid that listened carefully. But could not fully understand something. Well, I have improved on that, and my OCD is getting better.

STRENGTH: KINDNESS
I am a super kind kid. I was always accepted, and was liked by lots of girls. Usually, in my school, the girls thought boys were mean, but they thought that I was super nice. I would do anything to make someone happy. I could not bare to see someone feel sad. I felt sad with them. I was a solution finder. I made everyone happy.

Other attributes that I have that I believe could help me in being a staff member include: Communication Skills-I write with brevity and clarity as to not get confusion in my writing; Patience-I am a very patient person and do not mind waiting for things; Problem Solving Skills- I believe that nearly any problem can be fixed if worked on enough. That's why I love to think critically about situations and determine the action that has the highest chance of leading to a great outcome. (Joshuame13)

I believe in you and your server. Thank you for reading.