Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

RoneCraft

Thread starter #1
IGN: RoneCraftGame

Why do you want to be staff? Since the server I was staff on had shutdown, I wish to be staff here to continue staffing and learn more. I really like the positive community which is always very enthusiastic. I keen to learn more from a new server and I wish to well moderate, help the server grow bigger, and to help new players get used with the server's commands and environment!

I'm a very active player. I can play for around 1 to 3 hours per day and I'm always on Discord at the end of my day (5:30 pm EST). I'm mostly active in Minecraft around 7:30 - 9:30 pm EST. Futhermore, I can moderate the chat and help players out when there are no staff online. I also help out players via forums. I will punish any rule breakers accordingly and I can also moderate the Discord chats. I always keep evidence before punishing a player. I'm trustworthy , I keep my words when I say something, and I wish to be with a staff team for my second time.

I'm ready to contribute to the server in any ways possible. I made a lot of player reports on Discord, though I also warn some players verbally and not directly report them so they can have a chance. I know what I'm doing and I know the rules.

What is your age? I'm 14 years old.

What's your discord name? (ex: name#0000)
My discord is RoneCraft#1448

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? (Please list names,not ips)
I was a chat-moderator on TheSquadMC (Unspeakable's, Moose's and Shark's previous server)

Name a weakness and strength you have!
Strength: I'm an active person and I stay sharp. On Discord, when I'm online in-game, I can also answer to people in #support with a fast and good answer if I'm possible to answer. If not, I would refer to a higher staff. I'm also able to moderate a chat that has conversations of a good hundreds of people. I've been playing in lots of multiplayer servers that has skyblock (favorite gamemode) since 2013.

Weakness: I sometimes become too lenient when the owners are online and the players keep on flooding the chat with spams.
I have never seen/report anyone hacking. I've never been used to it. I'm better at moderating stuff and make sure goes everything flow. However, I keen to learn any experiences that I would encounter.

Thank you for taking your time reading this application,

RoneCraft

Last edited: