Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

What do you think?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Thread starter #1
IGN: Twochain510

Why do you want to be staff?

Hi, I'm Two chain 510 and I have been in this server from the beginning and can I say that this is the best server that I have seen in a long time(and I've been to a lot of servers). I have been playing Minecraft for 7 years now and in all that time I had been through a lot of worlds, SMP, Sky blocks, Maps, etc. The whole deal! And in those times and adventures I grew my Minecraft knowledge and have been improving myself. So I thought that if I ever want to be a member of staff in any server, this would be the one. Now there are many different reasons as to why I love this server; 1) amazing community, honestly the best community on a server I have seen I a long time! People are proper rule followers, rule breakers are punished and so on! 2) my favorite youtuber's server, I love unspeakable channel and his vids are really amazing! 3) A very amazing lobby, sky block islands and amazing mini - games. Like honestly this server has the best lobby of any serve I've ever seen (even better then Hypixel's ) and the list just goes on and on ! If I become a helper I will help this server be more beautiful, more vibrant. I would stop any hackers and any rulebreakers from doing anything wrong on this beautiful server. I will not misuse my power and be a responsible authoritical person. I will be there when you need me!

What is your age?

I am 15 years old and will be 16 May of this year!

What's your discord name? (ex: name#0000)

Ak510

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? (Please list names, not ips)
Unfortunately, no as I never really liked some of the servers and their staff but here I feel really happy and obliged to be a part of this community.

Name a weakness and strength you have!

Lets start with the strengths:
  • I am passionate about any job that I get.
  • I like to follow rules.
  • I like to build a lot.
  • I am good at math.(I guess )

Now my weaknesses:

• I rage a lot actually but I have been controlling it a lot.
  • I do become a lot childish if I feel like it.
  • I will not be online every time but I can take out 1-2 hours to help and play!
  • Also I am not good at PvP.