Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
IGN:
ArcticSurvivor17

Why do you want to be staff?
I'd like to be staff because I love to help others, and doing becoming staff would be a step in the right direction. I would also be gaing valuable experience for things like helping with popular servers. I also want to join the staff team because I know how annoying it is to see people being unfair to others (such as being rude, hacking, or just plain and simply breaking the rules) and then not seeing any justice for them. I have experienced that a few times, and with me being online as much as possible, there could be just a few less people like that.

What is your age?

Whats your discord name? (ex: name#0000)
ArcticSurvivor17#4687

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? (Please list names, not ips)
Yes:
Discord:
Admin- Cookie22309
Co-Owner: TamperedShadow
Owner: My Own Server (I did delete it as no one used it, though.)
Minecraft:
Owner- AquaticCrafters (I started this server with TamperedShadow.)

Name a weakness and strength you have!
WEAKNESSES: I can't play Sundays- Tuesdays. I also am a terrible reader (if that is a concern), but my grammar is somewhat decent.
STRENGTH: Moderating. The servers I co-own, or moderate, or admin...er, I feel like I do a fairly good job in. (And thus, I wanted to try and take my skills to the next level.) I'm also told (sometimes) that I'm pretty humorous.... If that's a strength?

Last edited:
Listen dawg. I see you with the editing, but listen. you need to make a more detailed explanation on why you should become staff you know what I'm sayin?

L4AT22

This application is amazing, but like Darth said, you should provide a better explanation on why you should become a staff. The one you have now is great but if you improve it, it can higher the chance of getting accepted.

Good application!

Thread starter #4
Thank you so much for the support. I really appreciate it. I will edit some more thing to try and increase my chances.

L4AT22

This looks a lot better. Excellent job bro. I like how you use your grammar and everything. This is amazing!!

I feel like shortening my application because I see people getting their apps accepted and why they want to become a Staff question is answered with one single sentence, lol. I might just keep it the same.

L4AT22

Never mind, hey, go to UsedMilk's sticky thread and apply their if you haven't already. There is a Google Fourm Link. I also think I got accepted. He told me in game that he liked my application and told me to DM him. If you'd like, I can advise him to look at yours bro.

Your app is better than mine, so I have no clue on why you won't get accepted. You'd make a great Staff.

My PC got destroyed so I decided to build a PC, I'm done with it but I having trouble getting the computer to to connect to the monitor. I'm debating If I hull do get a new monitor. The current monitor is a tv, and it's like 1.5 years old. Any help or u don't know how to help either LOL

Last edited: