Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Supernoo1

Thread starter #1
IGN: supernoo1
Reason you were banned:advertising
Are you guilty? Unsure
If you were banned unfairly, please explain and give evidence for your case!
- Hi I am the parent of the account holder, who is an 11 year old child. He seems devastated that he has been banned from your server as he has made friends there. I am unsure if did what he is accused of but he insists that if he did break any rules he did not mean too and would not do so again. I do hope you reconsider his ban so he can reunite with his friends - I also see that he can pay to get Un-banned this worries me because whats to stop the admin from banning a user every other day and charging them to get back on - as a parent this is concerning. I do hope that you will take this appeal into account as you have a 11 year old boy and fan here that is very upset, if you do I will ensure that the rules are followed !! Best Regards

this is not a parent report u can definitely tell. no parent would type with grammar like that (punctuation, spelling, etc) when they are trying to do something serious like this. and tbh i think that the 11yr old part is a stretch

Supernoo, if you were banned then you can appeal but don't try to trick the staff into un banning you, if you were not permanently banned you may be of trying to ban evade. Just trying to help.