Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

NoHaxJustNameMe's ban appeal (idk what I did wrong)

NoHax

Thread starter #1
IGN: NoHaxJustNameMe
Reason you were banned: Insiding
Are you guilty? No
If you were banned unfairly, please explain and give evidence for your case!
I have absolutely no idea what i did wrong. I just did what I normally do every day on the server, go to my island, collect tokens and orbs from the gens, and pvp and mob arena and stuff like that, but one day I came on like normal, and a screen showed up saying I was banned for insiding. I don't really know what happened because I wasn't on the time I was banned. I can't contact any friends on the server because I only know them through the game. I think that the staff might have banned the wrong NoHax because there are many NoHax's on the server. I really hope I get unbanned because this is my favorite server and I play on it every day. I hope you guys understand the situation I am in and please unban me. I really hope to be playing on the server again soon. 1559397082944.png

Last edited:

NoHax

Thread starter #5
wait what? i never remember stealing. what did i steal, cuz i don't remember. could u tell me what i stole, or who i stole it from? maybe if u do i will remember.

NoHax

Thread starter #7
then how do u know i stole? i don't remember stealing and u don't know what i stole. this is confusing XD

lakejr1

Insiding
The owner of the island has the right to all items and objects placed/stored within his or her island that contribute toward island value. This includes money, spawners, tokens, or anything that can be used to obtain island value. If a team member of the island removes something from the island with the intention to keep it for themselves or to transfer to another island, this can be classed as Insiding.

-Mod --- lakejr1

NoHax

Thread starter #12
ohhh thx for explaining but i didn't steal anything from the island that i live on. I had no use for anything that was currently placed on the island besides my builds. I stole nothing so i am still confused on why i got banned.