Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My Skyblock Staff Application

HATT5YYY

Thread starter #1
IGN: itskasai
Why do you want to be staff?
Well, I want to be helper because I want to help other players and it's something I always wanted to be. Not just helping players, but I want to have this kind of a "work" in a server i like and i think it is good to really do stuff that can help other people. Also because I know I will enjoy it. It's something that i think i will be good at. i really like helping people and i am not just saying it so i will be staff, I really believe that helping someone is something that both sides can enjoy. I think I can help make the game much more better, deal with cheaters and explain stuff to people like what is the best way to earn money, how to progress, and how to get iron golem spawner etc. I also have a lot of experience on this server. So far I am doing great, I know a lot - I have my on island and i am in top 10 island. so yeah i truly believe that i can be helpful. i will also be able to dedicate 2 - 4 hours a day.

what is your age?
I am 14 i know its young but i will do my try my hardest.

Whats your discord name? (ex: name#0000)
kasaigod#7308

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? (Please list names, not ips)
i have never been staff before and that's why i want to be one. i think everyone should have a try at some new.
and it's true i am not that experienced with the options that much but i do know a lot of basic stuff and i can do my very best to help.

Name a weakness and strength you have!
My strength is that i know when someone is lieing and not,so i can tell if someone is saying the truth in the server and i can play for like 2-4 hours a day . I play a lot on the server and i will always have time to help people and also i really like to interact with people and be patient when needed.A weakness is that i have a smaller sister that i may need to attend to because it's only me at home. My Dad and Mom are always going to work and they are not around after i come back from school so i will need to stay some few mins with my sister. thank u