Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

LordOfTheSky's Staff Application

Thread starter #1
IGN: LordOfTheSky

Why do you want to be staff? I want to be a staff member here on LegacyMC because I am really active, helpful and friendly towards any communities. I love helping around, no matter who it is. I have been a part of the shutdown server we all remember and love, and I continue to have great memories from the great staff and members, as well as events that will never be forgotten. I have many strengths and of course weaknesses, as nobody is ever perfect in this world. We need to learn who we are and respect that, as that is how we can understand our use, and this is why I am here to apply. I have understood myself and I want to help out on this community. Whenever someone needs me, I am always there for them, and I will make sure this amazing community continues growing until the last star of the server stays lit.

What is your age? I am 13 years old. On the 26th of March 2019, I will become 14.

Whats your discord name? (ex: name#0000) My Discord is: LordOfTheSky#4562.

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? (Please list names, not ips) I am currently a staff on a Harry Potter Server which is still in development, but not yet opened, ErisedMC. I am a staff position of Professor on that ever-growing server, and I wish to help this server to continue ever-growing as well.

Name a weakness and strength you have! I know for a fact that there are probably many people who say they don't have weaknesses, which is not true, as everyone has some. In fact, weaknesses which are conquered make us who we are today. Without them, we cannot learn to conquer any fears or any weaknesses we have, thus making us unknown of our strengths and how to conquer them. My weakness, mainly on staff hood, is that I am manly shy to speak using my voice to someone. I am just not ready to do so, due to me thinking my voice sounds bad just because I have no English Accent and I think that people will bully me because of it. Because of that fear, I just can't get ready to use my voice. I think that this server might help me conquer my fear. My strength is handling different situations. I know how to handle trolls, hackers, or even things that are not Minecraft related only, like depressed people, or really rude and disrespectful people. I always know when to come in and how to approach the scene so the situation doesn't get out of hand.

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,
LordOfTheSky
A huge fan of LegacyMC

Last edited: