Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

lakejr1

Thread starter #1
IGN: lakejr1

Why do you want to be staff? I want to beacome staff on your server beacuse:
- I love the LegacyMC community
- I want to keep the chat calm and make sure everyone is following the server rules.
- I know a lot of this game, so I can help other players in trouble .
- I am from europe, and when I'm on the server, there are often no staff on and players do not follow the rules.
- I am able to put alot of time into the LegacyMC server. Mostly on weekends because i still have school and i need to study quite alot for the future exams.

Weekdays
Monday 3 - 6 hours.
Tuesday 3 - 6 hours.
Wednesday 3 -6 hours.
Thursday 3 - 6 hours.
Friday 4 – 6 hours.

Weekends
Saturday 6 - 8 hours.
Sunday 6 - 8 hours.

What is your age? I am 14 years old.

What is your discord name? Rel0ad#0119

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? (Please list names, not ips)
-EHeroes
The server had an average of 30 players online daily, and a max of 40 players online at once. I was very effective at my job, and other moderators looked up to me. The server was closed by the owner after about a year of being successful. My Staff role was Moderator.

-TheArtipods
TheArtipods was a good Minecaft network with alot of different game modes. I got a ton of moderating experience and knowledge from this server . The server had an average of 20 players online daily, and a max of 30 players online at once. My Staff role was helper.

Name a weakness and strength you have!

Maturity
When it comes to my job (Or something quite similar to a job) I can act very mature. I tend to avoid arguments (Although, I won't lie, I've been in arguments myself) and attempt to stop them before they get too serious. I am also very respectful of other people (regardless of who they are).
Note on maturity: I realize that recently my maturity hasn't been the best, however, I will do my best to show you the absolute best of my maturity.

Intelligence
I am quite smart, other people may disagree but that is fine. I am a logical thinker and usually, think before I act. I can do mental problems (E.G. Math) rather quickly. I also know usually when someone is acting rather strange or lying. I'm also able to solve cases rather quickly (Cases as in someone lying and I can find evidence to prove it.)

Helpful
I have been on this server for a long time now, I know about every rule by heart. I'm able to help new players who are confused about the server, users who need help with their account, and questions altogether. I know a large amount about computers and am able to help with other technology.I am also able to help with reports and know how to handle serious situations.

Polite
I am very humble and polite when it comes to other people. I will treat everyone with respect regardless of who they are, the current situation, and if they're mad. I don't mind if people will scream at me in anger as I have experienced it before and will treat them with respect nonetheless.

I'd like to say this:

I think I should become a Staff member because I spend quite a bit of time on this server. I am mature in chat and I tend to help people when they ask. I am very aware of the rules and the role of a Helper. I feel like I would be very capable of doing this job because i got some moderating experience I am respectful, loyal, and mature in the chat. I tend to respect everyone's opinions and I treat everyone the way I would want to be treated. When I was previously staff on different servers, I really enjoyed moderating the chats and taking action on those who needed punishment. I am quite smart, other people may disagree but that is fine.
Being a staff member is not all about getting the rule breakers, It's also about helping the community, being a fair, unbiased, communicative Player, whose helpful and can help new players/ player in trouble out. I wish to do that when I'm a staff member. I'll continuously monitor the help section or chat and help anyone in need. As well as being unbiased and active. I'll give tips and any guidance to new inexperienced players, or anyone who needs it and help the community grow and be safe.

Last edited:

Rinokh

G'day,

I'll cut to the chase, I'm from another server where our rules are not so different from here. In fact the only reason I'm even posting here is because lakejr1 decided to pay us a visit.

Now before anyone jumps the gun and says "oh it's not rule breaking it happened on another server" sure it's technically not breaking your rules however it sets a pretty horrible image for your server in general. We don't tolerate advertising on our server and in fact have banned our players who do it on other servers. Why do we do this? Because we think it's pretty poor form and bad manners.

So to the aspiring staff application I submit two pictures. Do with them as you will.

Liam

Attachments

Rinokh

@Mythl

There is a right way and a wrong way to go about attracting new players to the server. The very fact that you seem to condone his actions, only leads me to that you yourself would also be unsuitable.

When people server hop, advertising their preferred server it casts the server in a very negative way. It can give the impression that these actions are approved of or that more of your members should be doing it.

As for myself I have been at this game a very long time and am an admin on the server lakejr1 visited. I believe that advertising is so wrong that I am here under an alias and also didn't include which server I was from. Sure people could work it out but I will not assist or direct attention to the server. It would simply be trying to right a wrong with a wrong. Instead I am simply making the upper management aware of the type of player that would be representing the server.

Make no mistake when you take on a staff position within the server you are representing that server. If your actions are viewed poorly it reflects on the server poorly.

Liam

lakejr1

Thread starter #10
G'day,

I'll cut to the chase, I'm from another server where our rules are not so different from here. In fact the only reason I'm even posting here is because lakejr1 decided to pay us a visit.

Now before anyone jumps the gun and says "oh it's not rule breaking it happened on another server" sure it's technically not breaking your rules however it sets a pretty horrible image for your server in general. We don't tolerate advertising on our server and in fact have banned our players who do it on other servers. Why do we do this? Because we think it's pretty poor form and bad manners.

So to the aspiring staff application I submit two pictures. Do with them as you will.

Liam
I ask if some1 play on LegacyMC beacuse I nead mambers on my /is
Next time screenshot all msg in chat and sry beacuse I send this msg I just nead mambers on my is beacuse I am alone.

lakejr1

Last edited:

L4AT22

OMG
Guys ty ty ty for 180wiews

Ty for all replies ...

lakejr1
This guy, all he had was one sentence in his application and got accepted. He put, "I want to be a staff because hackers are super annoying and want to fix it", or something like that, and me and you sittin` up here with these extremely long paragraphs, in-fact, I got 4 paragraphs. lol