Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Was this a good application?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

L4AT22

Thread starter #1
( I edited this Application to make it look neater. )

(IGN): L4AT22

Why do you want to become an Employee of TheLegacyMC?
I would like to become an employee of TheLegacyMC because it is an interesting place, and it will be my very first job in my life, so I want to see if I can give it a shot. I've always wondered what it was like to work for someone else, and becoming a Staff on this server will fulfill and higher my self-esteem. I also believe that the LegacyMC needs a lot more Staff Members to help moderate the server. I am online a lot, and I barley see any Helpers+ online. As a player, I think TheLegacyMC is an excellent place to become an Employee. The players are nice and fair. I've always wanted to become apart of the Staff team of a server like this. The community is wonderful!!

I also think I should become apart of the Staff team because I've always had a passion for helping people. I think that bullying (in this case cyberbullying) is totally wrong. I'd much rather help the person than tease the person of it. I want to help and assist the players that play on the server with any issues such as any bugs in the server. I also want to help answer other's question. I've already started helping people out with their questions, and to have a rank that identifies that I'm apart of the staff team, and colored text is just what I need. I also want to help fix the wrong, and I want to make sure everyone is following the rules. I've actually received a warning from I_Am_Above_You by having a disguise in the PVP. I didn't know that was against the rules. I will make sure that the player that broke the rule knows what they did wrong and how to avoid making that mistake again. I also would like to help protect the server from any exploiters/hackers. They take the fun out of the game

I also think I should become an employee of TheLegacyMC is because I'm in the need for a job. I think that the LegacyMC is the perfect place to become a Staff Member. I think I will like this Job because I actually get to do what I love: Helping people, and not only that, I get to learn how to Moderate a server well. This will be my very first Job on a Minecraft Server like I stated above, I want to learn how Moderating a Minecraft Server works. I want to watch people that are currently Staff Members on the server now. By watching and observing, I can figure out how to Moderate things correctly. I learned from my parents "When you do something you should learn from it too". And that is exactly what I plan on doing if I become a Moderator or Helper on this server. I think I'm fairly good at Moderating a Discord Server, but I want to see if I can give Moderating a Minecraft server a shot. I understand that moderating a server with over 9,000 unique players, and over 50 concurrent connections can be very stressful and overwhelming. But with time and practice of Moderating a server, I will start to find that Moderating a Minecraft server can start to be fun. All I need is a chance.

My parent's used to tell me "The only way you can get good is my practicing". Please allow me to give me to use this chance by letting me become a Staff on this wonderful server. As I stated above, I think that TheLegacyMC is a wonderful Server with such amazing unique players. I truley think that TheLegacyMC is a wonderful place to fulfill my dream. Players are nice and everything. Becoming a Staff Member on this server will be very fulfilling to me. As a Staff Member, I promise, to be Honest, to use good Grammar, to be mature, to be nice, etc. Please give me a shot by letting me help Moderate this wonderful server.

What is your age? I am currently 14 years old.

What's your discord name? (ex: name#0000)
π•ƒπŸœπ”Έπ•‹πŸšπŸš#3109 | This is my Discord username
I Don't have access to discord until the end of May, please contact me
With Skype or something. I would rather contact each other on the LegacyMC Conversations if this is accepted before the end of May

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? (Please list names, not ips)
- No, I have never been an employee on any other existing or a server that is now extinct, but I want to point out that I have been a Moderator on Discord socializing servers.

Weakness:
I will be unable to be online a lot of the time. I still have school, I go to an Online school. Online school's can be rough because it is flexible. That means you as a person have to plan out your schedule, and you have to be done with all of the work by the end of the school year, which can be very stressful. I also have frequent vacations every year, and a lot of my family members (Cousin's Grandparents, etc) come over. I can't be anti-social all the time. Family members will not be here forever, (especially grandparents). I need to spend as much time with them as possible before they pass away. there are a lot of pros and cons of attending an online school.

Strengths:
I have good grammar. When you are texting, it is important for whoever your texting is able to understand you. I am still figuring out ways to perfect me grammar and making my handwriting neater. As an employee of TheLegacyMc, I will make sure I use grammar when answering people's question, and I think it is very very important that you use your grammar.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I appreciate everything.
(I understand that you do not get paid lol)

I Don't have access to discord until the end of May, please contact me
With Skype or something. I would rather contact each other on the LegacyMC Conversations if this is accepted before the end of May | Please contact me with Twitter

Last edited:

Mitchell

Very good application.

A little more experience would work in your favor, to expand on this I am saying that going from having no experience to moderating a server with over 9,000 unique players, and over 50 concurrent connections, you may get a bit overwhelmed. Being staff on a major server is stressful on the brain, and your emotions. In saying that it is a very rewarding experience and I wish you luck with your application!

Awesome work!

This dude is excellent a moderatin` servers and sh**. He a chat mod in my mothertruckin Discord Sever you know what I'm sayin?

And why yall gotta take 5 fricken yrs just to fricken read a 6 questioned application dawg. It dont take that fricken long.

Zanlan

This dude is excellent a moderatin` servers and sh**. He a chat mod in my mothertruckin Discord Sever you know what I'm sayin?

And why yall gotta take 5 fricken yrs just to fricken read a 6 questioned application dawg. It dont take that fricken long.
CAN YOU STOP CURSING KYLE, JESUS!!!