Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
IGN: Joshuame13

Why do you want to be staff?

Being a staff on LegacyMC would mean a great deal to me because I feel that creating the best environment possible for players is a crucial for a great server. I love to be kind and helping people out when they need it, although I know when to lay down the rules. Though I do not have much official staffing experience, I have confidence that I can make a difference for the good of the community. Additionally, I understand that being a staff member and having more authority than others comes with a great amount of responsibility of which I have substantial amounts . Becoming a staff member would also be very helpful to me in developing leadership skills through working with those who do not abide by the rules in a fair and responsible manner.

What is your age?

I am currently 15 years old.

What's your discord name? (ex: name#0000)

My discord tag is jomars#5294

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? (Please list names, not ips)

The only server I have ever staffed on before was a small server that went by the name of Cawdor Prisons. It sadly shut down a few months ago and I have not heard from the owners of the server since.

Name a weakness and strength you have!

WEAKNESS: PROCRASTINATION
Procrastination is definitely something I struggle with. There are definitely times when I find myself doing projects just before deadlines in a panic and it has become a big problem since I entered high school. This could definitely affect my duties as a staff because the same scenarios may come up for this position and I may find myself being in a rush to finish any possible deadlines. Finding the determination to do a certain task of my own time is very difficult for me to do, although it is something that I have been working on over the past year and something that I have considerably improved on. I will try to improve on my procrastination in the future and I am determined to be at a point where procrastination is not a problem for me whatsoever.

STRENGTH: KINDNESS
I personally believe that being kind is one of the greatest attributes one can have. Being a kind person and helping others out can make a person's day or even change their life. In addition, people are much more likely to be friendly back to you if you're kind to them. That is why I try to act as friendly as possible to everyone I meet, whether it is online or in person. Being kind to others is definitely helpful when being a staff member because players are more likely to treat the staff with respect if they like the staff and the staff treats them with respect.

STRENGTH: MATURE

By nature, I am a very mature person. I tend to keep conversations in my personal life and conversations I have on Minecraft fairly civilized, although I can definitely take a joke. I have the ability to keep calm and concentrated in very difficult and stressful situations. I think very critically so I am not prone to overreact which would help me as a staff member because I could deal with players rationally and without acting on my emotions.

Other attributes that I have that I believe could help me in being a staff member include: Communication Skills-I write with brevity and clarity as to not get confusion in my writing; Patience-I am a very patient person and do not mind waiting for things; Problem Solving Skills- I believe that nearly any problem can be fixed if worked on enough. That's why I love to think critically about situations and determine the action that has the highest chance of leading to a great outcome.

Thank you for reading my application. Have a great day!

Last edited:

Tri

This is the best application I have seen! This just amazes me! Like I have no words to say. :)