Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

ITSKASAI STAFF APPLICATION( please i need feedback)

HATT5YYY

Thread starter #1
IGN: itskasai
Why do you want to be staff?
Well, I want to be staff because I want to help other players and it's something I always wanted to be. Not just helping players, but I want to have this kind of a "work" in a server I like and I think it is good to really do stuff that can help other people. Also because I know I will enjoy it. It's something that I think I will be good at. I really like helping people and I am not just saying it so I will be staff, I really believe that helping someone is something that both sides can enjoy. I think I can help make the game much better, deal with cheaters and explain stuff to people like what is the best way to earn money, how to progress, and how to get iron golem spawner, etc. I also have a lot of experience on this server. So far I am doing great, I know a lot. so yeah I truly believe that I can be helpful. I will also be able to dedicate 2 - 4 or more hours a day.

what is your age?
I am 15 yrs old.

What's your discord name? (ex: name#0000)
kasaigod#7308

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? (Please list names, not ips)
I have never been staff before and that's why I want to be one. I think everyone should have a try at some new.
and it's true I am not that experienced with the options that much but I do know a lot of basic stuff and I can do my very best to help.

Name a weakness and strength you have!
My strength; is that I know when someone is lying but it might not be accurate because I can make a mistake and that one of my weakness, so I can tell if someone is saying the truth in the server and I can play for like 2-4 hours a day. I play a lot on the server and I will always have time to help people and also I really like to interact with people and be patient when needed. And also I like been Honest at all times and I hate lying because it not good.

A weakness; is that I have a smaller sister that I may need to attend to because it's only me at home. My Dad and Mom are always going to work and they are not around after I come back from school so I will need to stay some few mins with my sister. And also I am a bit lazy sometimes. And also as I said earlier another weakness I have is making mistakes but I think is normal because people make mistakes.thx u

Last edited:
thats a good staff form, but you shouldn't say something like u can always tell when someone is lying because not humanly possible to ALWAYS tell that. You might be good at telling that, but no one can tell with 100% accuracy.

HATT5YYY

Thread starter #3
You can actually tell when a person is lying by there behavior but what I meant was that I can at least sense or now when he or she is lying and it might not be 100% accurate but u have to try if u know what I mean because trying is better than doing nothing.

especially when all the "behavior" u have to go on is how they r typing and acting in minecraft. Unless u r in a discord or teamspeak call with them

HATT5YYY

Thread starter #8
well all I want is for staff to check my application and tell me is they will deny or accept because this is my 10th application.