Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I need someone to join me on my island!

Thread starter #1
Hi guys, I'm looking for a team member that I can trust. Here are some requirements that I need of the member:

1) Good Builder
2) Good PVPer
3) Lives in EST timezone
4) Not blockie789 (We all know why)
5) Knows the potions recipes well
6) Knows redstone fairly well.
7) Has Discord

Rules on Island:

1) No messing with spawners.
2) No /is coop
3) Don't trust blockie789 (We all know why)
4) No breaking blocks without good reason

Leave a reply down below if you are interested! Do /is warp xDerpyFace to check out my island first!

yo my dude i have been helping with your cactus farm issue on that thread and i would like to help you with that and other projects and have a nice day -summiner12- and please message me at
[email protected]

Last edited:

L4AT22

I have almost all the Minecraft books, so I know Redstone, and I know a lot of the Potion recipes.

If any one wants to join me, I have loads of spawners, tons of armor, (please don't touch without me saying so) and I have 2.03b. If you steal from my is, I will have you banned and I will get my stuff back. Insiding is a bannable offense on any server, so don't do it to anyone. Please. Also my is is made out of emerald blocks.

If any one wants to join me, I have loads of spawners, tons of armor, (please don't touch without me saying so) and I have 2.03b. If you steal from my is, I will have you banned and I will get my stuff back. Insiding is a bannable offense on any server, so don't do it to anyone. Please. Also my is is made out of emerald blocks.
make ur own thread and dont post ur own threads when replying to someone elses thread lol

lavaman84

Hi guys, I'm looking for a team member that I can trust. Here are some requirements that I need of the member:

1) Good Builder
2) Good PVPer
3) Lives in EST timezone
4) Not blockie789 (We all know why)
5) Knows the potions recipes well
6) Knows redstone fairly well.
7) Has Discord

Rules on Island:

1) No messing with spawners.
2) No /is coop
3) Don't trust blockie789 (We all know why)
4) No breaking blocks without good reason

Leave a reply down below if you are interested! Do /is warp xDerpyFace to check out my island first!
send me to your island and I will be your buddy until you give up on your thing.(or unless you don't like me that well). and I match all of your requirements to!!!