Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

How do you play on the server!!?? I just got on today and I bewildered on what to do

L4AT22

If you haven't figured this out yet, Jeff...
You'll need Minecraft Java Edition. This IP might work for Pocket Edition, but I tried it myself except it didn't work. I may have done something wrong.

After you have installed Minecraft Java Edition, you want to open the Minecraft Launcher ($30). If not pulled out already, you want to check your folder/storage where all of your downloads and etc are stored. You want to type in the "search" Minecraft and then double click it to open it. Then your Minecraft Launcher should appear.

Launch the Minecraft Launcher, and make sure it says "Play" at the bottom of the screen. If it says "Demo" than you will not be able to join the server and will have to buy the game.

If you bought the game, press "Play". Then "Multiplayer" and then add the server to your server list. Press "Add Server" and put in the following IP

- play.legacymc.org

If that doesn't work, try changing your Minecraft version to in-between 1.8 and 1.13.

Tell me if you would like a little less complicated explanation.

Hope this helps,

i think he got on the server
If you haven't figured this out yet, Jeff...
You'll need Minecraft Java Edition. This IP might work for Pocket Edition, but I tried it myself except it didn't work. I may have done something wrong.

After you have installed Minecraft Java Edition, you want to open the Minecraft Launcher ($30). If not pulled out already, you want to check your folder/storage where all of your downloads and etc are stored. You want to type in the "search" Minecraft and then double click it to open it. Then your Minecraft Launcher should appear.

Launch the Minecraft Launcher, and make sure it says "Play" at the bottom of the screen. If it says "Demo" than you will not be able to join the server and will have to buy the game.

If you bought the game, press "Play". Then "Multiplayer" and then add the server to your server list. Press "Add Server" and put in the following IP

- play.legacymc.org

If that doesn't work, try changing your Minecraft version to in-between 1.8 and 1.13.

Tell me if you would like a little less complicated explanation.

Hope this helps,
i think he already got on but he got stuck at the compass part.
So what you have go do is right click the compass when you get on, though u might have a few seconds to let the server load first.
after u right click the compass, u click on the grass block. if it doesnt do anything, just spam click it until it goes to the next selector, which is where you have to click the water bucket to enter the atlantis realm, which is currently the only open realm for now... and ur in skyblock.

Crazecraft

Hello, my son would like to join this server, I do not have any idea of how to help him. I followed the instructions and found the server, added it to his list. It says the server I'd now open, but when he goes to join it says failed to connect, outdated server! I'm still on (0) what does this mean? He has the newest version on the side it says server out of date. He is running 1.14 verdion

That is the problem. You need to be on a version below 1.13. I my self play on 1.12.2 and that works really well.