Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Aidan55

Thread starter #1
IGN: Aidan55
Reason you were banned: Hacked Client
Are you guilty? Yes
If you were banned unfairly, please explain and give evidence for your case!
I wasn't banned unfairly but here is why I think I should be unbanned. I am sorry for hacking and I just wanted to get a gset from IkPieter and when I was capping koth and I had anti kb I just really wanted koth and I admit I was lying about saying I was lagging when really I was using anti kb. I was dumb and I didn't think I would get caught phasing into the castle I just wanted to get it neutralized. I was mad at IkPieter so I hacked. If I get unbanned I will continue to help people and make the server safter for kids by reporting people. I have learned my lesson and I won't hack again. I am sorry for making it unfair for players.

IGN: Aidan55
Reason you were banned: Hacked Client
Are you guilty? Yes
If you were banned unfairly, please explain and give evidence for your case!
I wasn't banned unfairly but here is why I think I should be unbanned. I am sorry for hacking and I just wanted to get a gset from IkPieter and when I was capping koth and I had anti kb I just really wanted koth and I admit I was lying about saying I was lagging when really I was using anti kb. I was dumb and I didn't think I would get caught phasing into the castle I just wanted to get it neutralized. I was mad at IkPieter so I hacked. If I get unbanned I will continue to help people and make the server safter for kids by reporting people. I have learned my lesson and I won't hack again. I am sorry for making it unfair for players.
Appeal DENIED,
You are toxic, and litterally no one in the community wants you here, You hacked and you knew what you were doing. And when you say "I will continue to help people and make the server safter for kids" is completely false, you never helped people and whenever you were on people were always asking staff to mute you.

Enjoy your 7 days on some random server, Maybe when you come back you will realise how unwanted you are and you will just quit.
Cheers,
Deluu

Attachments

Last edited:

Cronosis

Appeal DENIED,
You are toxic, and litterally no one in the community wants you here, You hacked and you knew what you were doing. And when you say "I will continue to help people and make the server safer for kids" is completely false, you never helped people and whenever you were on people were always asking staff to mute you.

Enjoy your 7 days on some random server, Maybe when you come back you will realise how unwanted you are and you will just quit.
Cheers,
Deluu
safter*

Aidan55

Thread starter #7
Deluu your a helper so you probably can't accept or deny applications. Usually that's only admins that do that.

HATT5YYY

AIDAN55 HE CAN AND ALSO WHAT DELU SAID IS RIGHT UR MEAN AND EVEN WHEN I CAUGHT U PHASING THROUGH CASTLE U TOLD ME IT WAS A GLITCH YOU LIAR

Aidan55

Thread starter #9
AIDAN55 HE CAN AND ALSO WHAT DELU SAID IS RIGHT UR MEAN AND EVEN WHEN I CAUGHT U PHASING THROUGH CASTLE U TOLD ME IT WAS A GLITCH YOU LIAR
I even asked AmeliaBelle and she said that helpers can't. Im assuming because they aren't experienced enough and he just joined the staff team.