Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

iUlt

Thread starter #1
My In Game Name is FlyHqcks

I would like to be staff for the reason that I would like to help out the server and make the Legacy server better. I do indeed see many hackers and would like to eliminate them. I would also like to be staff because it would be an experience that could help in the real life as well. I would also like to set the environment of the kids that love the three fabulous YouTubers to have fun and not just experience blatant hackers. Just making them happy would make me twice as happy. I would like to see some good Modoration at which I feel as myself would do. Having a good environment and having fun is all that matters.

I was born in 2004 and of this moment am fourteen years of age

My discord Name is`Ult#1879

I have indeed been staff on other networks. I am staff on CrazyWars and was a builder on a server at which was sadley deleted.

A strength I have is playtime. I play a good amount of time. I also am decently mature. I know how to deal with things properly, especially hackers, and chat issues. My weakness is anger. I get pretty angry sometimes. When things aren’t going the best, I will get a bit angry but other than that, that’s all I have to say.

It means the world to me that you took time out of your day to read my my staff application. I greatly appreciate it. Have a good one.

Last edited:

iUlt

Thread starter #3
you hack it says it in your name ive seen you
Ok. I don’t hack, I’m just good at the game, unlike you. And second just because it’s in my name doesn’t mean I hack. And 3 your not 09sharkboy because if you were you wouldn’t be calling people out for hacks. Now leave me alone and don’t ever talk to me again. Ok?

I suggest you dont say that in a staff application as it is also quiet toxic, something that the staff team don't look for.
1549110055053.png

iUlt

Thread starter #7
Ok, idc, I’m acctually a good person and I clearly didn’t get accepted, I could be very toxic to you rn, but I’m not, plus if u think IM toxic, meet some of my friends. Anyway, have a good one kindle252

Ok, idc, I’m acctually a good person and I clearly didn’t get accepted, I could be very toxic to you rn, but I’m not, plus if u think IM toxic, meet some of my friends. Anyway, have a good one kindle252
I would recommend using good grammar when you reply to things too ;)

Ok. I don’t hack, I’m just good at the game, unlike you. And second just because it’s in my name doesn’t mean I hack. And 3 your not 09sharkboy because if you were you wouldn’t be calling people out for hacks. Now leave me alone and don’t ever talk to me again. Ok?
he is not bad at the game YOU HACK