Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

False Ban Just Good At PvP I Guess

Thread starter #1
Hello I am STXPTHEBLEEDING and today I have been banned for " Hacked Client" randomly in game. I am new to the server and I find it kind of annoying that I get banned without being ssed or questioned. I was pvping most of your staff and because of my skill I was able to hit them more than they hit me. I haven't done anything illegal on the server and I don't plan to. I am just having fun pvping and I don't think that deserves me to get /kill ed and banned after i log back on. Hopefully you understand that different pvp levels shouldn't be accounted for hacks and unban me. -STB

Hey stxpthebleeding, I read your report and I'm sorry if you were false banned. I would like to see some evidence that you're not hacking though. If you could do that for me, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Thread starter #3
would you like me to record myself pvping? because i have no clue how i can show i dont cheat. I don't really record my gameplay so i dont know what to do.