Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

BananaSkin_PVP’s Helper Application.

Thread starter #1
IGN: BananaSkin_PVP

Why do you want to be staff?
I would love to be staff becuase of the community and the server as whole. Skyblock is a gamemode that I seem to play a lot and I have experience with being staff on a server with a skyblock gamode. The server is called SwordVale. As well as that I am staff on Munchymc.
What is your age? 15. On my forum account my age is not the same as I’d made a mistake. I will change it as soon as possible.

Whats your discord name? (ex: name#0000) BananaSkin/SaltyOrangePeel#5136

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? (Please list names, not ips)

SwordVale
Munchymc

I also owned my own server learning commands and mostly devoleper and Admin work.

Name a weakness and strength you have!

I find a strength of mine is my helpfulness to other players as well as my kindness mostly due to experience and every day life.
Personally I have a few weaknesses. Upon getting staff on Munchy it’s taught me to overcome most of them for example I used to be extremely competitive in minecraft but now I learn to just play normally and help others out.

If you have any questions then feel free to message me. Have a good day and I would love to hear feedback.

Last edited:
You have expereience, and the detail is good, I suggest adding more detail to your strength/weakness' (you forgot to add a weakness)
Good luck anyway!

Deluu!