Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Ban appeal for autoclicking

voltee

Thread starter #1
IGN: HelioCreeper (my son - my Minecraft name is voltee)
Reason you were banned: autoclicking
Are you guilty? I don't think so, but I don't know the rules.
If you were banned unfairly, please explain and give evidence for your case!
He remapped the attack/destroy control to his spacebar and put a book on the space bar. He used this to kill a bunch of witches to get tokens. He did not use any type of hacking software, just some real-world ingenuity. I saw the setup and can confirm. He is bummed about being banned. What are the rules on this?

Ok. First of all, I have tried the book thing. It does not work. Second the rules are no hacking or ban. Simple as that. And lastly, I kind of believe you because Auto click is one of the hardest hacks to detect. And Auto click is not allowed on the server.

voltee

Thread starter #3
I just asked him details. Here is what he did:
Hit ESC -> Options -> Controls
Click Jump, then press the left mouse button
Click Attack/Destroy, press the space bar
Exit controls
Due to keyboard repeat on his Windows 10 x64 PC, holding down the space bar repeats the attack.

He then punched a stack of witches into a 1x1 fence gate. He positioned his character in front of the witches and put a book on the space bar in real life.

Do you consider this real-world trick hacking? He just spent $5 dollars on the game from his allowance so is pretty disappointed.

voltee

Thread starter #6
His ban was reduced, and he was able to get back on last night. He purchased a token generator in an auction, so he shouldn't need to even try this again. Thanks!

I had the same this happen to me it is not a hack but the server does not like it I hope you get unbanned

I believe you
It really is a hack. If it is not an ingame command, and I can tell from the formatting of how the command was put in, that it is a hack. It is not allowed on the server to do that.

I am sorry, but it is true. I have been playing Minecraft since 2008, and I know a hack when I see one.