Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

09EpicGameFlame's new helper/mod application

Thread starter #1
IGN: My IGN is 09EpicGameFlame

Why do you want to be staff?
I want to be staff because I like having the constant ability to help people in every way possible. I play a lot and would almost always be available to be of service to players on the server. This would give me more of that ability to do so. I also like to create and encourage justice, provoke improper use of the server, and get rid of the many hackers on the internet and the people who disobey rules for appropriate behavior and chatting. As far as banning too many people goes, you don't have to worry about me. I would like to say with my maturity and trustworthiness, you should hire me as a staff member. i would never disappoint you. I can make a big impact on the hacking started in the server. I know a lot about hacking and I can definitely tell who hacks. I am also quick to report people. I get the job done with initiative and preciseness. I don't report someone without thinking it through. For example, I go through the thought process of deciding whether or not it is against the rules and whether or not my evidence is good enough. Thought processes such as these are needed to get the job done as less mistakes are made when actions are thought through before they are done. I answer people's questions about the server all the time. I respond pretty quickly too so I don't make them wait too long, which could cause the to get impatient and disconnect. But sometimes, i often see alot of Advertisers going around on people's server where there were no mods on on that time. I'm trying my best to make your server as healthy and social as possible by staying online and responding to questions, requests, complaints etc. I can handle long conversations and pressure without a problem, and I truly enjoy helping others with their problems because it gives yourself and the person you're helping a great opportunity to learn. My goal is To help make the server a better community for newer players, and showing players around the server, while Controlling large crowds, Handling impatient players, and being active everyday possible. I can easily handle large groups of people. I am very patient when it comes to pesky players that like to disobey or not come to an agreement with another player. I have been playing minecraft for a few years now (since release i believe), and love it. I know almost all basic commands an admin should have, and I also love to share my knowledge on other things whenever needed. The only thing i can not do so well is PVP.

What is your age?
I am an enthusiastic 11-year-old boy.

What's your discord name? (ex: name#0000)
My discord ID is 09EpicGameFlame#4537

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? (Please list names, not ips)
I am sorry to say, I do not have much experience, as I have never been staff/a helper on any servers but my own small one.

Name a weakness and strength you have!
I have a passion for watching people succeed in all matters. I believe loyal staff makes a better server. One weakness I would claim is gullibility. I am easy to trick by users, but I will not disobey any policies as staff/helper that are set for me no matter what. I don't think any gullibility will stop me from being a good helper.

Last edited:
+1

I think this is the first application that I have seen that I like made by someone 12 and younger. It is great my dude! Good luck getting accepted!

+1 Good Luck.

I feel like your age won't affect the server, but being under 13 does violate Discord's ToS, which could lead to your Discord account being deleted by Discord Staff.

+1 Good Luck.

I feel like your age won't affect the server, but being under 13 does violate Discord's ToS, which could lead to your Discord account being deleted by Discord Staff.
This is false, a person under the age of 13 is allowed to use discord, only with parental permission.

Mitchell

Wow!
This application was a delight to read, for your age this is an amazing application, and I personally wouldn't change much about it. As with many applications just overall grammatical, and punctuation errors that are there will make the application so much better.

Very amazing! Can't wait to work with you one day!

RoneCraft

You should maybe say that the other submitted application from around February 8 are not the good ones. I suggest to just comment your old submitted applications saying: Outdated or something of the kind.